Editor-in-Chief (05/2016 to 05/2017), Opinion Editor (05/2015 to 05/2016), Editor-at-Large (05/2014 to 05/2015)
- Led a team of over 60 writers, photographers, designers and web developers
- Wrote stories, pitched ideas, investigated leads and edited other writers
- News Writing Intern (01/2016 to 05/2016)
- Created digital content for online news
- Fact-checked information and data
- Interviewed people from a wide variety of occupations and careers
- Videographer 05/2017 to 10/2017
- Scripted, filmed, and edited training videos and promotional materials
- Performed voice overs
Marketing Blogger (03/2015 to 06/2017)
- Brainstorm with marketing team and write posts for a learning and development industry blog
- Edit other writers’ work
- Promote company products and assets through SEO
- Featured in hr.com's magazine, Technology Enabled Learning Excellence Essentials in their August and September 2015 issues
- Blogger of the Month
- Web Promotion Writer (02/2012 to 04/2013)
- Strategized search engine optimization
- Co-managed a team of writers and web analysts
- Promoted non-ranking pages to the top five search results on Google
In my free time I enjoy mountain biking, playing the viola, and trying new creative things on my blog.
Ready for your brain to melt in 10 different ways?
Is the shape of a food enough to revoke it’s vegan-friendly status?
The two action heroes that almost convinced America to eat hippos
For over a hundred years, Dalmatians have been the mascot of entire profession, but where does the association come from?
Francis Scott Key wrote the words, but where did the tune of the American national anthem come from?